Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So Tom Cruise wants to eat the placenta...
#1

after his child is born.

anyone hear about this?
Reply
#2

sounds stable to me
Reply
#3

my buddies thought I was weird because I wanted to use mine for catfish bait..

Stars get to do everything.
Reply
#4

Fucking hell, man I just ate lunch. Yecchhhh.
Reply
#5

Not true. This was during the Diane Sawyer interview. She asked him if it was true. He deadpanned "Oh, yeah. Of course." Then he laughed and said, "Uh no. Now people are going to think I really want to do that."

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

three eggs
brocoli
cheese
one fresh placenta.
salt, pepper

mix the ingredients cook as usual taste still hot
Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Not true. This was during the Diane Sawyer interview. She asked him if it was true. He deadpanned "Oh, yeah. Of course." Then he laughed and said, "Uh no. Now people are going to think I really want to do that."

This guy is a nut job.

Has that interview come on TV yet?
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:This guy is a nut job.

Has that interview come on TV yet?


Thanks PH

:finger: sandog
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:This guy is a nut job.

Has that interview come on TV yet?

Yeah, it was on last weekend. Friday?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Last Post by NappyDude
03-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-16-2004, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)