Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I really like the new VW commercials....
#1

buyer: (in german accent) dis ting e so slugish, it feels like I'm driving de washing machine.
Sales man: Well you need to give it a little gas.
buyer: (in german accent) Dis engine is not purring. It should be like de kitty cat who's getting de belly rub. Dis is like de kitty got vacumecleanered. Take me to a volkswagon deela.
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:buyer: (in german accent) dis ting e so slugish, it feels like I'm driving de washing machine.
Sales man: Well you need to give it a little gas.
buyer: (in german accent) Dis engine is not purring. It should be like de kitty cat who's getting de belly rub. Dis is like de kitty got vacumecleanered. Take me to a volkswagon deela.


I feel a new troll coming on..............:mellow:

Fuck.
Reply
#3

I like'em too
Reply
#4

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I feel a new troll coming on..............:mellow:

ding, ding, ding! :*>
Reply
#5

You talk about lame ass shit here!
Reply
#6

Chicken Shit Motherfucker Wrote:You talk about lame ass shit here!

Dis troll he ist so lacking. His bite ist like that of a very small terrier. Weak and not scary. Obviously he ist not a VW owner.
Reply
#7

Wolfgang the VW Guy Wrote:Dis troll he ist so lacking. His bite ist like that of a very small terrier. Weak and not scary. Obviously he ist not a VW owner.
That's because I would never own garbage!
Reply
#8

Chicken Shit Motherfucker Wrote:That's because I would never own garbage!


Yet your posts reek of it. Much like zee unlcean crevice in a fat womans thighs. Dis contradiction in your life, it ist normal yes?
Reply
#9

VW's are $$$, hence why we are buying one

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/v...de-videos/
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:VW's are $$$, hence why we are buying one

I have always been a fan. My Corrado was my second favorite car ever. I am looking for a Vintage VW to rebuild with lil' dogger.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:I have always been a fan. My Corrado was my second favorite car ever. I am looking for a Vintage VW to rebuild with lil' dogger.

My grandpaps has an old VW doonbuggy he stripped down and rebuilt. The thing looks brand new now.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:VW's are $$$, hence why we are buying one
Next you prolly will say you'll drive a Beemer too ....

Sup Raiden ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:Next you prolly will say you'll drive a Beemer too ....

Sup Raiden ....

i would, but they're out of my price range

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-16-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Last Post by Charon
04-07-2005, 03:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)