05-23-2006, 03:23 PM
I finally talk Mrs. Bill into scalping the beaver yesterday. (I hated the landing strip) somewhere between the time she took a shower at 8 and when we crawl into bed at 9 the bitch gets her period.
This morning I go to my car to find the kid didn't shut the door tight and the dome light was on all night. I had to jump start the bitch and ended up late to work.
They say bad things happen in 3's so I'm wondering what I'll have to deal with yet.
This morning I go to my car to find the kid didn't shut the door tight and the dome light was on all night. I had to jump start the bitch and ended up late to work.
They say bad things happen in 3's so I'm wondering what I'll have to deal with yet.

