Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mental Assylum Test
#1

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from
time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked
the Director what the criterion was which defined
whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub,
then we offer a teaspoon,a teacup and a bucket to the
patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

Which would you use and why?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from
time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked
the Director what the criterion was which defined
whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub,
then we offer a teaspoon,a teacup and a bucket to the
patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

Which would you use and why?

None. I would pull the fucking plug.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

open the drain.
Reply
#4

Puzzle buddies think alike.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

smart fags ruin it for the rest of us.
Reply
#6

I'm in the market for a super cool puzzle mate to help me with such brain teasers.Pm me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

drink the water
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm in the market for a super cool puzzle mate to help me with such brain teasers.Pm me.

Jealousy is not a pretty color on you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Take the bucket, bang the director in the head with it and make a daring escape.
Reply
#10

Instruct the maid to do it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by who
02-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post by who
11-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post by who
06-13-2008, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)