Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone Chop a picture of my buddy
#1

on a baby..

Thanks
Reply
#2

it'd probly help more than a little if you actually posted the picture.
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:it'd probly help more than a little if you actually posted the picture.
I think you're supposed to guess...or maybe he means you?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think you're supposed to guess...or maybe he means you?

I'm still suprised he has a "buddy".
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:I'm still suprised he has a "buddy".


it was the buddy you started the myspace page with..

he has pictures all over the board.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:it was the buddy you started the myspace page with..

he has pictures all over the board.

Explain, in 100 words or less, how the fuck we are supposed to know that?
Reply
#7

I don't know about you but when 8 says his buddy I know exactly who he's talking about.:joff:

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Kevin
01-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)