Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm getting sick...
#1

damn kids bring home more fucking flu bug than my imune system can fight off....any home fixits to combat the shakes?
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:damn kids bring home more fucking flu bug than my imune system can fight off....any home fixits to combat the shakes?
Colloquial expression. How many kids do you have?Yes I think there are.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:damn kids bring home more fucking flu bug than my imune system can fight off....any home fixits to combat the shakes?

horse steaks
Reply
#4

want a shot of protein?
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:want a shot of protein?
No thanks but you can send me a donation.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:No thanks but you can send me a donation.


that there's funny, I don't care who ya are.....
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:
Sassy Wrote:No thanks but you can send me a donation.


that there's funny, I don't care who ya are.....
"Tell me more about your" ?
Makes sense to me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Sassy Wrote:No thanks but you can send me a donation.

2nd!
Reply
#9

You should blow your horse.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Last Post by Sulema
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-27-2006, 02:49 AM
Last Post by Michman
12-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-02-2005, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)