Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So whats for lunch Thursday?
#1

2 fried turkeys

1 fried pork tenderloin

2 racks of fried baby back ribs

cornbread dressing

corn pudding

and some other stuff...
Reply
#2

Spare ribs and stuff

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Spare ribs and stuff

8's lunch > leemans lunch
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:8's lunch > leemans lunch

I didn't mention the 5 beers Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:I didn't mention the 5 beers Wink

beer just kills the flavor of the food...
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:beer just kills the flavor of the food...
Oh, you are a poet.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:beer just kills the flavor of the food...

sometimes I don't think I even know who you are anymore
Reply
#8

1. Is chef back?
2. Beer is for breakfast.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Yesterday I asked what? this idea. He didn't like it.

Instead of roasting a turkey, I got the notion to buy a bunch of Cornish game hens and stuff them just like little turkeys. Each person gets their own. In addition, I'll make all the usual trimmings for a Thanksgiving meal like mashed potatoes and stuff. What do you think?
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yesterday I asked what? this idea. He didn't like it.

Instead of roasting a turkey, I got the notion to buy a bunch of Cornish game hens and stuff them just like little turkeys. Each person gets their own. In addition, I'll make all the usual trimmings for a Thanksgiving meal like mashed potatoes and stuff. What do you think?


Absolutely not. Little chicken hawks are not the same are Turkeys. Plus you would eliminate the best part of TG feast, the left over sammiches. Turkey and Mayo on white, with salt.

Are you an Inidian, just trying to fuck with us gringos? This is our holiday bitch, go make some maize pudding.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

I don't like turkey. Thanks for caring.
Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:1. Is chef back?
2. Beer is for breakfast.

1. yes
2. if you opened a beer before a feast like this i'd slap you...


after is fine however.
Reply
#13

Eating out lunch with my husband's family.

Dinner at my parents. I'm bringing broccoli cassarole and pumpkin pie.

Also having:
turkey
dressing
cranberry sauce
gravy
corn cassarole
sweet potatoe cassarole
deviled eggs
rolls
red velvet cake

I can't wait.
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yesterday I asked what? this idea. He didn't like it.

Instead of roasting a turkey, I got the notion to buy a bunch of Cornish game hens and stuff them just like little turkeys. Each person gets their own. In addition, I'll make all the usual trimmings for a Thanksgiving meal like mashed potatoes and stuff. What do you think?
I don't really like that idea, either. You gots to have a big turkey.
Reply
#15

Aight! I caved to the e-pressure and bought a fresh turkey today. I'm going to do this Kosher salt method, where you rub the salt all over, put the whole thing in a plastic bag and refrigerate for three days, then stuff, season and cook. It's supposed to be the best thing ever.

No more fucking brining and crap for me.
Reply
#16

ps: If Leeman shows up to tell me to roast my "rat" I will have a screaming fit!
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ps: If Leeman shows up to tell me to roast my "rat" I will have a screaming fit!

Just follow your own advice.....


Just feed the rat to the neighbours cat.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

Mickey D's
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)