Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hypothetically speakin
#1

If you had free tickets to the NFC Championship game..


would you

1) go and enjoy the game even if you aren't a fan of either team

2) sell them for a fast profit
Reply
#2

sell them
Reply
#3

Bear down.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Bear down.
Was that the first time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

I'd go and get hammered.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd go and get hammered.

I'm gonig to this weekends games.. I'm getting hammered and stuff dollars in strippers drawers after the game.
Reply
#7

If I was you, I'd get someone to sell them, and then kill myself. Do it.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm gonig to this weekends games.. I'm getting hammered and stuff dollars in strippers drawers after the game.


Start shit with an eagles fan, they are usually good natured.I hope the Eagles pull it off and get a shot at grossman.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

If Sunday's game comes down to Grossman's arm we're fukked.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Start shit with an eagles fan, they are usually good natured.I hope the Eagles pull it off and get a shot at grossman.

I will..

I'm not wearing any gear for either team b/c I don't really care for either one..


if the strip club wasn't $$$$ I woulda sold them.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I will..

I'm not wearing any gear for either team b/c I don't really care for either one..


if the strip club wasn't $$$$ I woulda sold them.

How close is the club to the stadium?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:If Sunday's game comes down to Grossman's arm we're fukked.


I'll set the over under on Brian Griese pass attempts at 12.

There is no way the bears lose, seattle has no business being in the playoffs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:How close is the club to the stadium?

Total Est. Time: 9 minutes Total Est. Distance: 6.06 miles
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:Total Est. Time: 9 minutes Total Est. Distance: 6.06 miles


9 miles on gameday in philly is a 25 minute drive.Cheerleaders is a club a mile from the Linc but its mobbed before home games.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:There is no way the bears lose, seattle has no business being in the playoffs.

I'm still not getting out of bed to watch it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:I'm still not getting out of bed to watch it.


Me and you both.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

i can walk there that fast...

superdome isn't bad because they make everyone exit the same way... its a steady flow of traffic with the cops stopping all others.


How early should you leave a playoff game for a strip club?
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:i can walk there that fast...

superdome isn't bad because they make everyone exit the same way... its a steady flow of traffic with the cops stopping all others.


How early should you leave a playoff game for a strip club?

Its really how late do you arrive at the game from the strip club.I left a sixers game in the second qtr one time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Sell and buy beer and a hooker for the money

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Sell and buy beer and a hooker for the money
Sure,
Sell and buy beer and a hooker for the money
sounds like a good topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
01-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
06-29-2005, 09:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)