Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What Makes A Good Poster?
#1

Serious now. What makes somebody "good" on the boards?

Is it somebody that exhibits expert smacking skills?
Is it the guy who's the most consistently funny?
Is it the most creative dood, someone who's always thinking up something new?

If you think of your top three or so favorite posters to read, what makes them so good?
Reply
#2

I dunno, but some of my favorite posters that have the exact same draw, don't like eachother.
Reply
#3

Where does diabolik fit in that description?
Braindonor was asking
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If you think of your top three or so favorite posters to read, what makes them so good?

Quick wit, mixed with silly sense of humor.
The ability to let things slide off their back and/or get others riled up.
Intelligence. It can't all be about poop and cum.
Reply
#5

A good poster is a thread starter. It keep the place moving.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Intelligence. It can't all be about poop and cum.

I can't believe I typed that! I love poop and cum!
Reply
#7

Personally I think what?'s an awful poster.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:A good poster is a thread starter. It keep the place moving.
I disagree. Have you read the shit threads I start?
Reply
#9

Blondie Wrote:A good poster is a thread starter. It keep the place moving.

Hear that BIRD? She says you suck.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Quick wit, mixed with silly sense of humor.
The ability to let things slide off their back and/or get others riled up.
Intelligence. It can't all be about poop and cum.

Good answer. I wish we had some of these around here.
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:A good poster is a thread starter. It keep the place moving.

Hi
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:A good poster is a thread starter. It keep the place moving.


who Wrote:Hi

Theory busted in less than 10 posts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Theory busted in less than 10 posts.

:yay: :yay: :yay:
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Quick wit, mixed with silly sense of humor.
The ability to let things slide off their back and/or get others riled up.
Intelligence. It can't all be about poop and cum.

I have none of these traits.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Clayrock was nailz until beau ran him.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Flumper
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:Personally I think what?'s an awful poster.

fucking paddy stole my schtick
Reply
#18

I thought I'd slipped that one by you. Damn 'nana.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

<everyone> : bla bla dah du da du

<ntype> : the mentionning of monkeys is an important plus.
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:<everyone> : bla bla dah du da du

<ntype> : the mentionning of monkeys is an important plus.
When is <everyone> bla bla dah du da du<ntype> the mentionning of monkeys not an important plus?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)