Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

All points bulletin, right?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

pba, too

where are they now?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:pba, too

where are they now?
Right now?
Are all pba toowhere they?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Smile Um No

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

APB Wrote:Smile Um No

Your first post here since March 23rd, 2005?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Um Yeah Is there a problem with that?

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

APB Wrote:Um Yeah Is there a problem with that?

No, I was just wondering what brought you out of retirement.

If I'd known you'd come out swinging I wouldn't have said a word.:Zipit:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Was never in retirement.

Not swinging just didn't know what to expect from this crowd..

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

APB Wrote:Was never in retirement.

Not swinging just didn't know what to expect from this crowd..
Is this a "yes or no" question?Oh I get it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

APB Wrote:just didn't know what to expect from this crowd..

The worst.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

It's all good

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

APB Wrote:It's all good

No it's not, it's terrible. Try reading some of the threads.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

You used to do a thing at UJ. Were you the ass girl?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:You used to do a thing at UJ. Were you the ass girl?

If your asking did I show it yes and then some...Oh yeah and I posted alot of naked girl pics too..

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#15

APB Wrote:If your asking did I show it yes and then some...Oh yeah and I posted alot of naked girl pics too..
So if not some, then not your asking did he or she show it yes and.That's interesting.
"You enjoy it"? Oh yes and I posted alot of naked girl pics too? Why?:
said posted alot of naked girl pics too.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

APB Wrote:I posted alot of naked girl pics too..

If you posted them on Thursdays then it's you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:If you posted them on Thursdays then it's you.
I think I do.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

APB Wrote:..... this crowd..

that's a good one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:If you posted them on Thursdays then it's you.


What you didn't think it was me? :lol2:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:that's a good one

:lol2: What can I say, I went back to the other side and didn't know anyone. Came here didn't miss anything. Same ole bunch:lol2:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)