Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
All points bulletin, right?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
pba, too
where are they now?
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
snarg Wrote:pba, too
where are they now?
Right now?
Are all pba toowhere they?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0

Um No
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Um Yeah Is there a problem with that?
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Was never in retirement.
Not swinging just didn't know what to expect from this crowd..
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
APB Wrote:Was never in retirement.
Not swinging just didn't know what to expect from this crowd..
Is this a "yes or no" question?Oh I get it.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It's all good
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
You used to do a thing at UJ. Were you the ass girl?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:You used to do a thing at UJ. Were you the ass girl?
If your asking did I show it yes and then some...Oh yeah and I posted alot of naked girl pics too..
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
APB Wrote:If your asking did I show it yes and then some...Oh yeah and I posted alot of naked girl pics too..
So if not some, then not your asking did he or she show it yes and.That's interesting.
"You enjoy it"? Oh yes and I posted alot of naked girl pics too? Why?:
said posted alot of naked girl pics too.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:If you posted them on Thursdays then it's you.
I think I do.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
APB Wrote:..... this crowd..
that's a good one
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:If you posted them on Thursdays then it's you.
What you didn't think it was me? :lol2:
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
snarg Wrote:that's a good one
:lol2: What can I say, I went back to the other side and didn't know anyone. Came here didn't miss anything. Same ole bunch:lol2:
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou: