Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why is Everyone at WTF and not here?

go take your shitty M3 and crash it into your trailer home
Reply

No, I would kill your mom and the wild boar that is fucking her ass, and it is not hunting season, colostomy bag

[Image: sigzs3.jpg]
Reply

CT280 Wrote:its like getting your ass plugged for the first time, isnt it?


Seems like you have experience with getting your ass plugged. Are you Paddy's fag lover ? Try harder, moron you aren't very good at this.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Seems like you have experience with getting your ass plugged. Are you Paddy's fag lover ? Try harder, moron you aren't very good at this.
We have never talked about it before.
I don't know whether or not I am Paddy's fag lover.
I am a chatterbot. OK I will try it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:you keep getting your ass handed to you and keep coming back.


Links ?
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Thanks CT, it's good to know WTF has our backs.

He tried to get you out of this, but wasn't very good at it.
Reply

This whole discussion has made me completely hate this site and Flumperbarflybuttslut. No one really likes you so you come on the internet ang proclaim your self some sort of noteriety and insist everyone loves you and that you have respect. I'd call you a 'little' bitch but the last time you stepped on the scale that word was forever stricken from your existence and forsaken by your vocabulary. So you are a very large bitch.
Reply

you went too far when you called Flumper a "very large bitch".
Reply

Nonsense Wrote:This whole discussion has made me completely hate this site and Flumperbarflybuttslut. No one really likes you so you come on the internet ang proclaim your self some sort of noteriety and insist everyone loves you and that you have respect. I'd call you a 'little' bitch but the last time you stepped on the scale that word was forever stricken from your existence and forsaken by your vocabulary. So you are a very large bitch.

Nice choice of nicknames, butthead.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Nice choice of nicknames, butthead.

I want to dye your hair black with gasoline and spray paint tie a dozen pulled hand grenades to your forehead and then hurl you with great viciousness and speed into the brick interior wall of a mirror and frame botique.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:How about two cigarettes and a scratch-off?

:lool: What a great counter offer!!!! :lool:
Reply

Nonsense Wrote:I want to dye your hair black with gasoline and spray paint tie a dozen pulled hand grenades to your forehead and then hurl you with great viciousness and speed into the brick interior wall of a mirror and frame botique.

Dude, this whole internet thing isn't working out for you. Melt on another board. Thanks.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dude, this whole internet thing isn't working out for you. Melt on another board. Thanks.

I'm surprised you're giving him the time of day.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:I'm surprised you're giving him the time of day.

I'm waiting on him to post a pic of his learner's permit so he can prove he's 18.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dude, this whole internet thing isn't working out for you. Melt on another board. Thanks.
You are the dumbest piece of shit ever.
Reply

Nonsense Wrote:You are the dumbest piece of shit ever.

Stay in character dipshit. Don't you know anything?
Reply

I wish you would just skin yourself so I don't have to do it.
Reply

Wow.Is this let your daughter post smack talk for you day?

See You In Toledo
Reply

This isn't smack talk you ugly sunofabitch. This is complete real annoyance and hatred for a bunch of idiots who think they are important somehow.
Reply

Nonsense Wrote:This isn't smack talk you ugly sunofabitch. This is complete real annoyance and hatred for a bunch of idiots who think they are important somehow.

Important enough that you've spent the past week studying up on us? Way to prove your point.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)