Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's the bitch--now NSFW (8 is a pussy)

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow thank god you showed up.
I think it's clear you've got more "important" things to worry about here than my posting habits. You need to make sure that justice is served.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I think I will post as invisible all day and see how much fun it actually is. I will probably be lol'ing all day.
Reply

You can't see me now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You can't see me now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

8 set it up where I can see invisible stuff

for those of you without these powers, he said "You can't see me now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

fuck you flumper
Reply

what? Wrote:8 set it up where I can see invisible stuff

for those of you without these powers, he said "You can't see me now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

fuck you flumper

Don't out me you flapping vagina. That ain't cool. LOLOLOL x 1,000,000
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think it's clear you've got more "important" things to worry about here than my posting habits. You need to make sure that justice is served.

I was laughing at people that are invisible if you read the thread.Remember that guy that used to post here but got fired because people were "Abusing their mod powers"(not here)?Thats what I was talking about.Seems a valid concern for people posting at work, huh?Is this you first visit to insanetrain.com?If it is you might want to get used to inane bullshit being discussed to death.You can go on acting like you're to cool for the room or you could start a thread with a riveting topic that we all will enjoy since you're above this nonsese.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I think you've got him close to the edge wooly - break out some spelling/grammer smack on that last post and I bet he combusts
Reply

I'm about to blow(setup).

See You In Toledo
Reply

[COLOR="White"]I can't remember the last topic that Wooly posted that I gave a fuck about. I'm gonna continue to try though.

LOLOLOLOL. This is hilarious.[/COLOR]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I was laughing at people that are invisible if you read the thread.Remember that guy that used to post here but got fired because people were "Abusing their mod powers"(not here)?Thats what I was talking about.Seems a valid concern for people posting at work, huh?Is this you first visit to insanetrain.com?If it is you might want to get used to inane bullshit being discussed to death.You can go on acting like you're to cool for the room or you could start a thread with a riveting topic that we all will enjoy since you're above this nonsese.
Yeah, it sucks that clay got canned, but I've got as much sympathy for him as I do for broads that complain when their pics get spread all over the internet. If you don't want your tits on the web, then don't put 'em there, and if you don't want to get fired for posting while you're at work, then you shouldn't post while you're at work.

I'm also too cool to start threads, sorry.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

That's it, I'm taking my ball and going home.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

run

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, it sucks that clay got canned, but I've got as much sympathy for him as I do for broads that complain when their pics get spread all over the internet. If you don't want your tits on the web, then don't put 'em there, and if you don't want to get fired for posting while you're at work, then you shouldn't post while you're at work.

I'm also too cool to start threads, sorry.

[COLOR="White"]Things that you shouldn't do if you don't want other things to happen:

1. Don't work in a convenience store if you don't want to get shot.

2. Don't wear anything sexy if you dont want to get raped.

3. Don't walk to school if you don't want to get kidnapped.

4. Don't play football in school if you don't want a spinal injury.

Come one guys, there must be more.[/COLOR]
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Things that you shouldn't do if you don't want other things to happen:

1. Don't work in a convenience store if you don't want to get shot.

2. Don't wear anything sexy if you dont want to get raped.

3. Don't walk to school if you don't want to get kidnapped.

4. Don't play football in school if you don't want a spinal injury.

Come one guys, there must be more.
1 - real life
2 - real life
3 - real life
4 - real life

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:1 - real life
2 - real life
3 - real life
4 - real life

Well, sorry dude. But when someone takes the bullshit that gets posted here/there and uses it to interfere with real life, then that is a problem. IMHO.
Reply

leeman Wrote:WTF is going on here?

Should I really care??

1/ gator is proving to be a bigger mistake than bew

2/ no

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, sorry dude. But when someone takes the bullshit that gets posted here/there and uses it to interfere with real life, then that is a problem. IMHO.
That's true, it certainly sucks, and is a hell of a lot more "important" than whether or not you're invisible.

However, anyone coming here at work is probably doing something they're not supposed to be doing, and in doing so they're taking on a certain amount of risk. Would I be pissed if some idiot posted my IP address, ratted me out, and got me fired? Of course I would be...but if I hadn't been fucking around when I should have been working, nothing would have happened.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, it sucks that clay got canned, but I've got as much sympathy for him as I do for broads that complain when their pics get spread all over the internet. If you don't want your tits on the web, then don't put 'em there, and if you don't want to get fired for posting while you're at work, then you shouldn't post while you're at work.

I'm also too cool to start threads, sorry.


You arent.


I wouldnt compare someone willingly putting something out there that gets misused to someone who just posts somewhere and has someone go behind the scenes to access personal info to fuck their life up that was never on the board.Don't you post from work?Are you saying you'd post somewhere where its ok for people to track you down?Thats what I'm talking about.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You arent.


I wouldnt compare someone willingly putting something out there that gets misused to someone who just posts somewhere and has someone go behind the scenes to access personal info to fuck their life up that was never on the board.Don't you post from work?Are you saying you'd post somewhere where its ok for people to track you down?Thats what I'm talking about.
Yeah I post from work, and yeah it's something I shouldn't be doing. All I'm saying is that if it's possible for you to get fired for posting here during the day, maybe it's something you should steer away from.

However, I don't think I posted much in all of those clay/brr threads because I agreed it was serious. This, 8 "messing with" someone's online profile, is hardly on the same level.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

ntype editted some of my posts and nobody seems to give a blue fuck about it. maybe somebody made me invisible?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)