Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's the bitch--now NSFW (8 is a pussy)

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah I post from work, and yeah it's something I shouldn't be doing. All I'm saying is that if it's possible for you to get fired for posting here during the day, maybe it's something you should steer away from.

However, I don't think I posted much in all of those clay/brr threads because I agreed it was serious. This, 8 "messing with" someone's online profile, is hardly on the same level.


It's not as serious but its on the same road.I won't post anywhere I think someones possibly looking deeper into my info than they should which would be everybodys loss.It's all about the principal here, wooley.

See You In Toledo
Reply

what? Wrote:ntype editted some of my posts and nobody seems to give a blue fuck about it. maybe somebody made me invisible?

Its the new black.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:It's not as serious but its on the same road.I won't post anywhere I think someones possibly looking deeper into my info than they should which would be everybodys loss.It's all about the principal here, wooley.

do you think 8 is digging deeper than just fucking around?
Reply

what? Wrote:do you think 8 is digging deeper than just fucking around?


He's a retard so I don't really think he's capable of doing anything but I do believe he has looked at every scrap of info that you can't regularly see.What the fuck was he doing changing someones user settings?He needs to be kept in cheque.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:It's not as serious but its on the same road.I won't post anywhere I think someones possibly looking deeper into my info than they should which would be everybodys loss.It's all about the principal here, wooley.
I understand the principle, I just think it's going a bit far when half the people on the site sound like Blondie.

But whatever though, not really worth continuing I guess.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:I understand the principle, I just think it's going a bit far when half the people on the site sound like Blondie.

But whatever though, not really worth continuing I guess.


yea I was right.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:He's a retard so I don't really think he's capable of doing anything but I do believe he has looked at every scrap of info that you can't regularly see.What the fuck was he doing changing someones user settings?He needs to be kept in cheque.

I agree. for a while I thought the stupid stuff was just an act, but now I think he may have been lobotomized. it's all bright lights and pretty colors to him, I don't think he's dangerous with the info if he even knows how to access it
Reply

jimmy's lurking aboot in this thread. HA
Reply

8 finding any valuable information and doing anything of any consequence would be a stretch. I see it more like a monkey finding a rare coin, then sniffing it and finally poking it in his butt.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:He's a retard so I don't really think he's capable of doing anything but I do believe he has looked at every scrap of info that you can't regularly see.What the fuck was he doing changing someones user settings?He needs to be kept in cheque.

Excellent. :lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Is this an 8 pile on? I will not be joining. Regardless of his abuses, I still like the cajun fuck. If he needs to be fired, fire him.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:Y'all know this isn't real life, right? "Abusing mod powers?" What the fuck does that mean? How on earth is visible/invisible this important to anyone?

You have no concept of why this place is (err...perhaps used to be) infintely better than UJ, do you?
Reply

Banana Wrote:You have no concept of why this place is (err...perhaps used to be) infintely better than UJ, do you?

Quit spamming other boards, lezzy!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

Banana Wrote:You have no concept of why this place is (err...perhaps used to be) infintely better than UJ, do you?


Read on.I straighten him out.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I do have to say. 8 did makes this board move by doing it... These past two days more memnbers have showed up because of this. I do give him credit for that. But I don'T agree on how he did it.
Reply

Devious Wrote:I do have to say. 8 did makes this board move by doing it... These past two days more memnbers have showed up because of this. I do give him credit for that. But I don'T agree on how he did it.

I think the contributions of the people who came to bitch, moan and joke about it made it move, but different strokes.....
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Read on.I straighten him out.

I always jump the gun. I'm a hotheaded bitch.
Reply

I only fucked with the canadians, I figured nobody would care
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I only fucked with the canadians, I figured nobody would care

Oh they don't. Not about me or Jimmy. But, fuck with them and YOU'RE DEAD SUCKA!
Reply

Banana Wrote:You have no concept of why this place is (err...perhaps used to be) infintely better than UJ, do you?
I came here because I was tired of hearing people cry about "mod abuse" at UJ.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)