Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How Many Girl Scout Cookies Can You Eat In One Sitting?
#1

me? eleven. I just proved it.
Reply
#2

Go purge 10 of em.

You outwiegh me?! Weird.
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:Go purge 10 of em.

You outwiegh me?! Weird.


Okay it's not all muscle. ><
Reply
#4

i can do a box without a problem.
Reply
#5

Thin mints are $$$
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:frozen Thin mints are $$$

its a good thing i was here.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:i can do a box without a problem.

Same here.
Reply
#8

I think it was Do Si Dos today, those peanut butter sammich cookies.
Reply
#9

A box, pffffffffft
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I think it was Do Si Dos today, those peanut butter sammich cookies.

Do si dos today, thin mints yesterday, Samoas tomorrow, and shortbreads on sat.. I can see why you weigh more then Banana.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-13-2008, 03:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)