Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What time is the poker tourney this afternoon?
#1

I'd like to be here when RK and CHL get here.


TIA
Reply
#2

I'd like to play when the boss installs the no-limit version.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I can start now
Reply
#4

Wild at Cal Gary tonight.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

one hour
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Wild at Cal Gary tonight.

Yeah, I was bidding on tickets to go to the game, but I lost. Last Min/Cal game I went to caused a lot of problems. :S
Reply
#7

female problems?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

:wub:

You speak my language!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:female problems?

No. I mean, I started drinking at noon (it was St. Pat's Day) and kept on drinking til the game. At the game, we drank herion beer (that's what we call the beer we get at the 'Dome) and after the game, STILL kept drinking. After the game, we ran into some fucks with Minny jerseys on. Turns out, they WERE from Minny and then we took a cab home with them.

I passed out on the couch. Jimmy was pissed.
Reply
#10

what'd nana.2 do for milk?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)