Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's pick an IT reunion day!
#1

Come on! CT mentioned it a while back. Its been talked about for a while. Pick a date. Let's fucking do it!
Reply
#2

How about today?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

i think the tide has turned.
Reply
#4

Where would this occur?
Reply
#5

Six Flags.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

teh Flumper moves that if we have an IT reunion day, we do it here.
Reply
#7

teh Flumper also nominates BIRD33 to be the Ambassador of Goodwill for the duration of the IT Reunion Day.
Reply
#8

Will you be serving kool aid and cup cakes?
Reply
#9

Sunny Wrote:Will you be serving kool aid and cup cakes?

cLaY is in charge of the kool aide. Dude will drink anyone's kool-aide. Ntype could do the cupcakes, but we should probably have a drug dog check them out first.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:cLaY is in charge of the kool aide. Dude will drink anyone's kool-aide. Ntype could do the cupcakes, but we should probably have a drug dog check them out first.

Sounds like my kind of party.
Can I have beer instead?
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:Sounds like my kind of party.
Can I have beer instead?

Yes. But wear a skirt.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yes. But wear a skirt.

Only if you wear one too!
Reply
#13

Sunny Wrote:Only if you wear one too!

:$ I'm wearing one now.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::$ I'm wearing one now.

What color?
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:cLaY is in charge of the kool aide. Dude will drink anyone's kool-aide. Ntype could do the cupcakes, but we should probably have a drug dog check them out first.


Why ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:Why ????

last time that a mexican sold him "weed" he really got "weed" and not the "weed" he had in mind.
Reply
#17

Vit E is still chafed about missing the Chi Illy bender with NType.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

This place sucks without me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Vitamin E Wrote:Vit E is still chafed about missing the Chi Illy bender with NType.

I'm sure that you don't know how to sing "bring me to the game".
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:I'm sure that you don't know how to sing "bring me to the game".
:lool:


oh ntype

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Last Post by quint
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)