02-14-2008, 08:40 PM
to paddypedia?
Anhil8tor Wrote:to paddypedia?
BIRD33 Wrote:I don't like the idea.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:I don't like the idea.
Paddy Wrote:Anhil8tor knows how to drive the bored.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Anhil8tor is the reason everyone left. I love you.
Banana Wrote:I thought it was the nana pin.
Anhil8tor Wrote:bew/blondie has been here all morning.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:If either of them log in we don't need Sunny anymore.
CT280 Wrote:flumper is still bitter.
CT280 Wrote:flumper is still bitter.
snarg Wrote:don't move fucking theards
full stop
yer a damn idiot