Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list

And Bi-polar rocks.....


The pills with alcohols is a winner ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Paddys lonely hearts club

See You In Toledo
Reply

8's Football picks.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Paddy's board rep

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

paddys relationship with sassylassy
Reply

leeman Wrote:And Bi-polar rocks.....


The pills with alcohols is a winner ...

I self medicate with scotch on the regular, but I don't do pills.
Reply

leeman Wrote:Well I'm a swede so ....

I can make this reply in Polish, Finnish, German or swedish but I'll try to do it in English...

What I meant and wanted to say is that you (according to you) don't take any medication prescribed to you ....
'
But that wont stop you from swappin your cheerios with street pills ...

Right, I don't take medications that were prescribed to me. I didn't fill the prescription though, so I can't swap nothin' for nothin
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I self medicate with scotch on the regular, but I don't do pills.

I can't keep up. Do you really have bi-polar? Why are you so honest?


Sorry, I'm a psychologist.
Reply

Banana Wrote:I can't keep up. Do you really have bi-polar? Why are you so honest?


Sorry, I'm a proctologist.

FTFY

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Banana Wrote:I can't keep up. Do you really have bi-polar? Why are you so honest?


Sorry, I'm a psychologist.

Yes, I'm really bi-polar. I seem more honest than I really am. Fact is all this information has been posted elsewhere already, so sharing it now is just second nature.

I take that back, I really am this honest anyway. The secret is I share all this, to deflect your attention away from those things I don't want to share.

I'm sorry you're a psychologist too. Couple more classes and you could prescribe drugs.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes, I'm really bi-polar. I seem more honest than I really am. Fact is all this information has been posted elsewhere already, so sharing it now is just second nature.

I take that back, I really am this honest anyway. The secret is I share all this, to deflect your attention away from those things I don't want to share.

I'm sorry you're a psychologist too. Couple more classes and you could prescribe drugs.

You interest me. It's a good idea to stop talking, or I will hound you with questions.

Bi-polar is a tough one. Congrats on dealing with it without the medication. Don't think it's weak to take medication though. It's just as valid as taking insulin for diabetes.
Reply

Banana Wrote:You interest me. It's a good idea to stop talking, or I will hound you with questions.

Bi-polar is a tough one. Congrats on dealing with it without the medication. Don't think it's weak to take medication though. It's just as valid as taking insulin for diabetes.

I'm an open book. Question away.

I don't think medication is weak, it's just not the right choice for me. I've found coping mechanisms that work, and I don't have to sacrifice the parts of the disorder that I enjoy so it's a win/win.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I'm an open book. Question away.

I don't think medication is weak, it's just not the right choice for me. I've found coping mechanisms that work, and I don't have to sacrifice the parts of the disorder that I enjoy so it's a win/win.

At the risk of sounding like your mother, drinking when you have bi-polar disorder is probably not a great idea.
Reply

Banana Wrote:At the risk of sounding like your mother, drinking when you have bi-polar disorder is probably not a great idea.

When drinking, it's like being on lithium as lithium has been described to me. It's the times in between drinking that are dangerous. Meaning the hangovers and coming off the alcohol, not meaning sobriety.

I also only drink on average of 7 drinks a night. It's not like I have a problem.
Reply

which ITers have you interacted with or are familiar with?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I also only drink on average of 7 drinks a night. It's not like I have a problem.

Oh totally!
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I also only drink on average of 7 drinks a night. It's not like I have a problem.

Are you having a problem if you have 7 drinks a nigh!!!????











[SIZE="1"]Sign me up...[/SIZE]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:which ITers have you interacted with or are familiar with?

I've interacted with all those that have ventured out to other forums, and none that have not. MT, TF, Bird, Flump, Paddy, Wooly, BEW, Blondie, etc. etc. etc.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I've interacted with all those that have ventured out to other forums, and none that have not. MT, TF, Bird, Flump, Paddy, Wooly, BEW, Blondie, etc. etc. etc.

AS ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

leeman Wrote:AS ?????

Morfeeuhs, Kenneth, Hi, Dragon, Stevie Hawkings, Jasper, Neyecon... I think that's all of 'em.

Morfeeuhs was the more well known from before. I go by Kenneth now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)