Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
I didn't miss. Cornelius is a character from a very popular movie. You seemed to miss the reference.
The point, and I will say it again in a way that you can understand, is that your facial structure as you looking like a monkey or an ape. You being darker than me has no bearing whatsoever on my statement that you're lighter than a black guy. Will Smith is a black guy, btw.
Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Please link or post where I said I got the picture from your posting it on an internet chat board. I'll wait.
In the meantime, maybe you should be aware that the source of the photo has nothing to do with these forums you post on.
...and what does Towndrunk have to do with your photo? What does you meeting people have to do with your photo? I've got your pic, someone gave it to me, and you look like an albino monkey with swollen alcoholic fingers. I'm sorry.
Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
This isn't a troll game. It's my opinion on your looks.
You should lick that calf again before you make incorrect assumptions.
Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Probably sad? Thanks... I was just sending that PM too.
Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Seems to me, since you're dancing to my tune if there's a troll going on, you're the target. SYHTFOTW.
You need to understand you're one of the easiest targets. I didn't even have to mention your wife.
Posts: 413
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
What's that got to do with anything? You have a job? You go to school? Do you have a life at all? All places where your pic can and one of those DID originate.