Poll: Who is IT's resident weiner head toucher? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
minorthreat
55.56%
5
55.56%
clay
44.44%
4
44.44%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is IT's resident weiner head toucher?
#1

vote

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

MT is a first ballot Wiener head toucherer.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

could an admin colse this theard
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

MT discusses it, but I think Clay may do it. So I went with the "IRL" vote.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:MT discusses it, but I think Clay may do it. So I went with the "IRL" vote.

This could be true.
Reply
#6

it is. i'd like to see how much bigger mine is when its swollen. golf ball to grape.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Ntype
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
03-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)