Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Since hockey season is almost upon us
#1

and this is the sports place, let's discuss the brillance of the Calgary Flames getting Bertuzzi! :yay: I can barely contain my enthusiam!
Reply
#2

Stop spamming, noob.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

I have Jimmy on ignore. Did he say anything interesting?
Reply
#4

Whatever, 34 posts.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Do you guys ever talk at home?
Reply
#6

Bertuzzi is a washed up thug.

Which means it'll be another 3 years before the Bruins get their paws on him. :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Bertuzzi can't help Calgary, sorry to say, they wont go any further the the quarters tops.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

I love his brick oven pizza.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Bertuzzi can't help Calgary, sorry to say, they wont go any further the the quarters tops.

I was being facetious.

Yes, Flump. We talk at home. It's not as easy to ignore him IRL.
Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:Whatever, 34 posts.

Most of those posts were with Sassy. She's not entertaining or smart anymore.
Reply
#11

Pot meet kettle.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Pot meet kettle.

The difference is that I try. She gave up. Cry
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)