06-29-2005, 03:26 PM
This was interesting.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Sunny Wrote:I just hate not being one of the cool kids. I wanna be banned from UJ too! If there's a UJ mod lurking, and I'm sure there is. I implore you to ban me.
FrEaK Wrote:I'm still laughing at your pic, though. :lol:
cratch:
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I recommend tell horse you are BIAJ's new fling.
Sunny Wrote:G. Daddy, Who's BIAJ?
Sunny Wrote:I just hate not being one of the cool kids. I wanna be banned from UJ too! If there's a UJ mod lurking, and I'm sure there is. I implore you to ban me.
leeman Wrote:
I'm not even gonna ask .....
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Dr. Lecter Wrote:cratch:
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
TomFoolery Wrote:Is this thread worth reading?
TomFoolery Wrote:Is this thread worth reading?For some, not for you, TF. It's a lot of MT's work. You've been witness to it in the past.
Irish Wrote:Not really, where the hell have you been?
TomFoolery Wrote:I asked for a banning at UJ so that I could cut down on forum activity. Now I want to go back there to say 'hello' to everyone, but the moderators won't make it happen. They have much more important things to do.