Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is your favorite NFL team?
#1

I'm a bit ashamed to say that I am a Bengals fan, though I am happy they won yesterday (for only the second time of the season).
Reply
#2

I have no clue what teams there are and who to "vouch" for ...

Uhhmmm Go Cowboys ??!?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Dallas is a wildcard so I don't think that's a bad choice lol
Reply
#4

Okay .....


I have no clue at all ...

Don't really follow Football here in sweden during Hockey season...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

That makes sense- I like going to hockey games- I just have a hard time watching them on tv.
Reply
#6

49ers
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:49ers


They're not doing great, but they're still doing far better than my team. lol
Reply
#8

Dolphins of course
Reply
#9

At least they're not 1-15 this year
Reply
#10

yeah seems like their pickin up the pace a bit. Still the only undefeated team tho.
Reply
#11

I'm not a team damnit, I'm a human being

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)