Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello Moto!
#1

[Image: motomodelb.jpg]
Reply
#2

[Image: logomoto4.jpg]
Reply
#3

green bay sucks


favre retired as the best QB to throw ints
Reply
#4

I think he is mourning the loss of Jeremy Lusk.
Reply
#5

Isn't he one of BEW's lackeys?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Isn't he one of BEW's lackeys?

BEW's at the Island????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:green bay sucks


favre retired as the best QB to throw ints


Is there some kind of inside information that makes favre relevant to this?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:BEW's at the Island????

I'm so out of touch.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Is there some kind of inside information that makes favre relevant to this?

It's all explained in the tags.
Reply
#10

Is there where all the lackeys post that couldn't cut it elsewhere?
Reply
#11

Moto Wrote:Is there where all the lackeys post that couldn't cut it elsewhere?

You're from the invite only bored, right?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

I thought it was the people who needed to be protected from other posters are the ones who couldnt cut it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

This ain't it?
Reply
#14

No tears today?

No press conference saying I'm done this time for real?

At least man up and admit you fucked up by not staying retired last year.
Reply
#15

He never retired from here so it's all good.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

If I had any idea what 8 was talking about I might change my view.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

What board are we even talking about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

When you figure it out let me know.
Reply
#19

I'm happy to say I have no idea what's going on in here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

So this is all about some guy no one cares about, except 8?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)