Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

By request... NSFW P.11

Jimmy Wrote:Was I just insulted?? :blink:

Yes, she just said no one pays you any attention.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

squirt Wrote:I'll be 42 in April, and I'm not ashamed of it and I don't hide my age like you do.

Flumper would hit it. just sayin'.
Reply

I got called out to post tits in UJ and she ran into the thread and posted hers...she's been punked all week for it. Then she shows up here and put her tits in this thread, not that shes insecure or anything.

And on that note, I have a headache.


I'll be back when the dramas over.



Squirt- good luck bringing that UJ shit to this board.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would hit it. just sayin'.



All her pics are really dark..smoke n mirror type pics.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Have you seen me?

Not really. You talk about my pics? How about you post a close-up pic of your face without hiding behind 5" of make-up. And just how old are you, really? You are too chicken-shit to even post your age. I'm not. You can't stop father time, you stupid twat.

Word on the street (and your numerous ankle-biting posts at UJ: "I haven't seen squirt's face yet") is that you're itching to see my face. I know damn well you've seen it. I have posted far more pictures than you.

So, here you go. I'll give you an overview - from the age of 18 to 41. I'm sure I'll never be as pretty as you without 5" of clown shit on my face, but that's ok. I'm pretty ok with myself.

Post YOUR aging face sans make-up, you psychotic whore. Do you even realize what a laughingstock you are to most people?


[Image: airforce.jpg]

[Image: sl.jpg]

[Image: me.jpg]

[Image: austin.jpg]

[Image: hollie_mom1b.jpg]

[Image: squirt2.jpg]

[Image: beautifulat41.jpg]
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would hit it. just sayin'.

Enjoy!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

oh my goodness.

Ya'll should have fun with this one.
Reply

Face pics or not, all I imagine is the naked tits underneath. I'm pervy like that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:oh my goodness.

Ya'll should have fun with this one.

Of course. You won't step up.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Enjoy!

Oop. Flumper takes it back.
Reply

My mind is blown.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.

:lool:
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.

Fine by me.

I'd like to see what she really looks like.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.

:lool:
But, no one believes you.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

squirt likes to put up, not shut up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Of course. You won't step up.

And so by "step up" you mean I should post my pics all over the forum in a sort of "competition" with you?

Why lady? I don't even know you.

Take this lame shit back to UJ.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Fine by me.

I'd like to see what she really looks like.

There used to be a pic in her profile. I think there was something wrong with the camera.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Flumper knows what I look like.

Flumper would fuck me for days and weeks....
Reply

Paddy Wrote:There used to be a pic in her profile. I think there was something wrong with the camera.

There was butter all over the lens.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:And so by "step up" you mean I should post my pics all over the forum in a sort of "competition" with you?

Why lady? I don't even know you.

Take this lame shit back to UJ.

No, not competition, dumbass.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-10-2006, 01:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)