02-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Jimmy Wrote:Was I just insulted?? :blink:
Yes, she just said no one pays you any attention.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Jimmy Wrote:Was I just insulted?? :blink:
squirt Wrote:I'll be 42 in April, and I'm not ashamed of it and I don't hide my age like you do.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would hit it. just sayin'.
Blondie Wrote:Have you seen me?
![[Image: airforce.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/airforce.jpg)
![[Image: sl.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/sl.jpg)
![[Image: me.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/me.jpg)
![[Image: austin.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/austin.jpg)
![[Image: hollie_mom1b.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/hollie_mom1b.jpg)
![[Image: squirt2.jpg]](http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/missh1967/squirt2.jpg)
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would hit it. just sayin'.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blondie Wrote:oh my goodness.
Ya'll should have fun with this one.
Paddy Wrote:Enjoy!
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oop. Flumper takes it back.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
squirt Wrote:Of course. You won't step up.
squirt Wrote:Fine by me.
I'd like to see what she really looks like.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:There used to be a pic in her profile. I think there was something wrong with the camera.
Blondie Wrote:And so by "step up" you mean I should post my pics all over the forum in a sort of "competition" with you?
Why lady? I don't even know you.
Take this lame shit back to UJ.