Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

By request... NSFW P.11

squirt Wrote:Fine by me.

I'd like to see what she really looks like.

Are you a mormon or maybe Amish?
Reply

Anybody that wants to know what she looks like should PM me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:There was butter all over the lens.

lol it's not happening.


I simply can not believe this broad came here and did this.

What a fucking trip.
Reply

You can stop asking around now. Still would like to see you with glasses and 5" of make-up.
Reply

*without

the edit feature here sucks
Reply

Squirt, there are generally two types of chicks: the attention whores who don't mind being called whores and attention whores who just want the attention. Which one are you?

Both types post here, you're among friends!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

squirt Wrote:*without

the edit feature here sucks

Hit it twice. Not double click, but 2 times.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Yeah, I have a splitting headache.

Someone PM me if theres any reason to open this again.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Squirt, there are generally two types of chicks: the attention whores who don't mind being called whores and attention whores who just want the attention. Which one are you?

Both types post here, you're among friends!

Probably the former.
Reply

squirt Wrote:You can stop asking around now. Still would like to see you with glasses and 5" of make-up.

You can PM me, I'll give you whatever you want.

Is that what this is all about for you?

You want to see my pics that bad?
Reply

is there anything funnier than the fact blondie thinks her looks are the cause of all her problems on forums?Yea thats it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:is there anything funnier than the fact blondie thinks her looks are the cause of all her problems on forums?Yea thats it.

I was only half serious.

Tell me this broad isnt coming off as totally insecure though.
Reply

The fact that she even followed me here and posted all her pics and shit is whack.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:The fact that she even followed me here and posted all her pics and shit is whack.


A lot of people tend to follow you just to stare.I'd don't know if thats whack or not but it must mean something.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:The fact that she even followed me here and posted all her pics and shit is whack.

Holy shit, you're deluded. I didn't "follow" you here. I've been a member for a year or so. Someone who reads this site tipped me off to your meltdown with Paddy and I came here to read and laugh. I said hi to CT, he gave his standard reply, etc. I never said a word to you. You came in here calling me a piece of trash. Congrats. More e-drama generated by you. You're the queen.
Reply

Blondie how is that head ache?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:A lot of people tend to follow you just to stare.I'd don't know if thats whack or not but it must mean something.

Not a lot. I have a few stalkerazzi though for sure.

I wonder if it ever dawns on this broad that I don't give a fuck where she posts, who she talks to, what her nic is, if she's a mod, what she looks like, where she lives, or anything else about her.

She should try it sometime, takes a lot of energy to keep trying to one-up someone who doesn't give a fuck.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Blondie how is that head ache?

lol horrible.

Goodnight!
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Not a lot. I have a few stalkerazzi though for sure.

I wonder if it ever dawns on this broad that I don't give a fuck where she posts, who she talks to, what her nic is, if she's a mod, what she looks like, where she lives, or anything else about her.

She should try it sometime, takes a lot of energy to keep trying to one-up someone who doesn't give a fuck.
you can't be serious.


you don't give a fuck?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Not a lot. I have a few stalkerazzi though for sure.

I wonder if it ever dawns on this broad that I don't give a fuck where she posts, who she talks to, what her nic is, if she's a mod, what she looks like, where she lives, or anything else about her.

She should try it sometime, takes a lot of energy to keep trying to one-up someone who doesn't give a fuck.


for not giving a fuck, the whore sure does give a fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-10-2006, 01:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)