02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
squirt Wrote:Fine by me.
I'd like to see what she really looks like.
Are you a mormon or maybe Amish?
squirt Wrote:Fine by me.
I'd like to see what she really looks like.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:There was butter all over the lens.
squirt Wrote:*without
the edit feature here sucks
Cucumber Wrote:Squirt, there are generally two types of chicks: the attention whores who don't mind being called whores and attention whores who just want the attention. Which one are you?
Both types post here, you're among friends!
squirt Wrote:You can stop asking around now. Still would like to see you with glasses and 5" of make-up.
BIRD33 Wrote:is there anything funnier than the fact blondie thinks her looks are the cause of all her problems on forums?Yea thats it.
Blondie Wrote:The fact that she even followed me here and posted all her pics and shit is whack.
Blondie Wrote:The fact that she even followed me here and posted all her pics and shit is whack.
BIRD33 Wrote:A lot of people tend to follow you just to stare.I'd don't know if thats whack or not but it must mean something.
BIRD33 Wrote:Blondie how is that head ache?
Blondie Wrote:Not a lot. I have a few stalkerazzi though for sure.you can't be serious.
I wonder if it ever dawns on this broad that I don't give a fuck where she posts, who she talks to, what her nic is, if she's a mod, what she looks like, where she lives, or anything else about her.
She should try it sometime, takes a lot of energy to keep trying to one-up someone who doesn't give a fuck.
Blondie Wrote:Not a lot. I have a few stalkerazzi though for sure.
I wonder if it ever dawns on this broad that I don't give a fuck where she posts, who she talks to, what her nic is, if she's a mod, what she looks like, where she lives, or anything else about her.
She should try it sometime, takes a lot of energy to keep trying to one-up someone who doesn't give a fuck.