Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
this is getting sooooo old already, give it a rest for a bit.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
fuck you, who do you think your talkin to, your mother?
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
ohhh I forgot to say... I'm shakin in my pants and cryin cause you hurt my little feelings.... waa waa waa
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009, 02:08 AM by
PinesChic.)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Man I can't wait for the spirit of this place to be guided by Pineschic, snarg and Blondie.I guess monday we'll see the new and improved IT since paddy won't be here to "Shit up the threads".If the "Whats for lunch" thread is any indicator, fasten your seat belts!
Pepsi for all the shit she took and still didnt cry for bannings must be spinning in her grave right now.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
boy o boy, your really really mad about this Paddy thing arench you?
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
and you would be so lucky to have a kindred spirit like my own... you would be a much happier of a person. btw.... sorry for your loss.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:If you like people posting posters family members as revenge then thats great.What a place this will be.Why were the photo's removed if there is no problem and paddy said he didnt care?Are you saying it did not violate any rules here?
You can tell your fingerprints are all over his banning because it lacks common sense.
you only hear and think what agrees ith your opinion
so here goes:
Vitamin E Wrote:I struggle with this. But, here goes.
Both are pretty fukking low road.
I've seen the wedding picture a time or two on other boards. Figured that had been floated around quite a bit. This ins't Blondie first time posting pictures of other people. It's always been a hot button of mine.
I didn't know she'd lost her pops to cancer until I read Paddy's post. (turns out that's not true)
But throwing out someones personal tragedy just seems worse than someones wedding.
If Lee would have (temp) banned 'em both, I wouldn't object.
are you saying E is lying??
i guess you are
but never let the truth get in the way with your opinion
you are still, transparent and pathetic
as well as pedantic and ridculous
your accusations are baseless, so STFU and go compile your lunchtime stats
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
which board was it on? who posted it? why did no one else see it?
vague details don't shed light on anything.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
If I was a mod, I would tell paddy that he shouldn't have done whatever he did and ask him if he is going to do it again. if he said "no, sorry, I thought it was okay". then i wouldn't ban him. I love you.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i guess i am too gullible
but never gullible enough to believe paddy
i stand by e's statement until it i is proven false
complete with a preemptive apology
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
it' just a one month ban
and he earned it
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton