Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm taking that scottish fuck out to Pauls Pirogue of Carencro ..
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
what's a scottish fuck? does it involve sheep?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I had fried alligator for an appetizer
and lump crabmeat in butter sauce..
very good
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is lump crab only found near power plants?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:no power plants here jackass..
So the lumps are not from tumors?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:Lump crabmeat is the best part of the crab..
you know this.. you are just bustin my nuts for no good reason.
Do I need one?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Actually the wife is making this for supper tonight:
Alligator Grand Chenier
4 Alligator filets
Stuffing:
1/4 c Margarine
1/2 c Onions -- diced
1/4 c Bell pepper -- diced
1/4 c Celery -- diced
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Cayenne pepper
1/4 ts Black pepper
1/2 ts Garlic powder
1 c Water
2 Chicken bouillon cubes
2 ts Parsley -- chopped
1/4 c Scallions -- chopped
1 1/2 c Bread crumbs from day old
Bread
1 Egg
1 lb Dark crabmeat
Carefully pound alligator filets into hand-size rectangles, without tearing meat. Lightly season with salt and cayenne pepper. Set aside. In a large skillet, melt margarine and Saute onion, bell pepper and celery until tender. Add salt, pepper and garlic to mixture and stir. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water, add to mixture and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, carefully folding in the crabmeat last. Spoon stuffing onto alligator filets and fold over "omelet-style." Secure edges with toothpicks if desired. Grill in a pre-heated 350 lightly greased skillet. Serve plain or with your favorite seafood sauce.