Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2010 posts by 2010?

See ya Chris Henry.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Well I can't really say that I really would like to be born in teh states ...

Since I atm really benefit from our health care system.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

hey, i guess i'm stuck with tweety bashing
whatevah Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

If I thought you could do anything else I would have mentioned it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-pre...d=19601222

See You In Toledo
Reply

so you want me to start posting about you?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:so you want me to start posting about you?

One can wonder who's the obsessed one ... Confusedcratch:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

whose side are you on?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:whose side are you on?

Neither...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Don't kid yourself wooley, he's on my side.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Only 1,970 post about me to go, gang!

See You In Toledo
Reply

explain to me why, as an admitted asshole/prick yourself, you do not like bill belichick.

seems to me he embodies everything you aspire to be. equal parts genius and asshole.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:explain to me why, as an admitted asshole/prick yourself, you do not like bill belichick.

seems to me he embodies everything you aspire to be. equal parts genius and asshole.


You're not a genius when you cheat especially when you get caught.I dont aspire to be an asshole.I bring that every day.Also I'm honest which with his bullshit injury reports and spygate is totally unbelichekian.What he's missing and what I hate most about him is class.He's got zero.No respect for guys like that.I'm sure you'll agree I'm all class.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: Xmas20092-680x1024.jpg]

Merry Christmas from the family with boundary issues.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm offended!

I also know lots about kissing men after I have their semen in my mouth.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

I didnt make my fantasy football leagues playoffs but I did pick up Chris Henry today.Thats the level of humor you're dealing with here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You're not a genius when you cheat especially when you get caught.I dont aspire to be an asshole.I bring that every day.Also I'm honest which with his bullshit injury reports and spygate is totally unbelichekian.What he's missing and what I hate most about him is class.He's got zero.No respect for guys like that.I'm sure you'll agree I'm all class.
yeah, total class.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

creepy picture, lovely side boob.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

nana, post your sideboob. that'll get this thread moving.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:nana, post your sideboob. that'll get this thread moving.

baby attached or no?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by War
07-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post by BrownStool
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)