Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL PLayoff Picks:
#41

post all picks please
Reply
#42

I already did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

Anhil8tor Wrote:Arizona Cardinals +7 New Orleans Saints -7
Game Total OVER 57 Game Total UNDER 57


Baltimore Ravens +6.5 Indianapolis Colts -6.5
Game Total OVER 45 Game Total UNDER 45


Dallas Cowboys +2.5
Minnesota Vikings -2.5
Game Total OVER 46.5 Game Total UNDER 46.5


New York Jets +7.5 San Diego Chargers -7.5
Game Total OVER 42.5 Game Total UNDER 42.5

I hope the fucking Jets don't win.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#44

Right
Wrong
Right
Wrong
Wrong
Right
Wrong
Wrong


Boy that sucked
Reply
#45

New York Jets @ Indy Colts
New York Jets +7.5 Indianapolis Colts -7.5
Game Total OVER 40.5 Game Total UNDER 40.5

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans
Minnesota Vikings +4.5 New Orleans Saints -4.5
Game Total OVER 52.5 Game Total UNDER 52.5
Reply
#46

Anhil8tor Wrote:New York Jets @ Indy Colts
New York Jets +7.5 Indianapolis Colts -7.5
Game Total OVER 40.5 Game Total UNDER 40.5

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans
Minnesota Vikings +4.5 New Orleans Saints -4.5
Game Total OVER 52.5 Game Total UNDER 52.5

There is no basis for any of these picks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

Personally I want the colts vs saints.

I hate favre
Reply
#48

Me too.I won't be able to take the Favre love fest for two weeks before the the super bowl.Running up the score was classless and I guarantee was all Favres idea.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

ALL HAIL PURPLE MOSES!!!!

[Image: 2690700258_ddafab5eee_o.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#50

Even the quote on the cover is dickish."Fuck you, Green Bay!" would have sufficed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

I can't believe E would be on board with this. Had Aikman/Emmit/Irvin ever attempted to play for the 9ers I would have been pissed. I never like Ken Norton Jr and I HATED Charles Haley.

Fuck favre and all he stands for.
Reply
#52

ted thompson should be fired
Reply
#53

quint Wrote:ted thompson should be fired

Disagree.Did he have a chance to draft Adrian Peterson?Who is set up better for the next 5 years?GB or Minny?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

thompson mishandled how to handle a legend
his drafts have been subpar
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/dr...nfl&tm=gnb
Reply
#55

there's a good chance I'll kill myself if the Saints don't win.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

Go Vikings.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

quint Wrote:thompson mishandled how to handle a legend
his drafts have been subpar
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/dr...nfl&tm=gnb

The legend is the same guy who didnt know if he was playing or retiring until 3 weeks before the season for the last 3 years.Do you not remember that or are you retarded?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

you really have no clue.
the guy is a first time hof'er.
ted thompson changing the locks on him is a disgrace.
Reply
#59

fuck favre.


Make a choice and stick with it. I'm tired of his shtick. I love the fact warner says.. "It won't be a long drawn out decision"

HMMM

wonder what he is referring to?
Reply
#60

quint Wrote:you really have no clue.
the guy is a first time hof'er.
ted thompson changing the locks on him is a disgrace.

Do you really not remember favre trying to decide who coached the team, when he was going to report to camp etc..?At what point do you not let a guy push a whole organization around just because he's a legend?

You know who was also a first ballot hofer?Joe fucking Montana.What team did he finish out with?Was that the right move for San Fran.Uh yea.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 08:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)