Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
doing anything fun over the weekend?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
First I'm recovering from finding out you don't like me and then on Saturday I have to go to my nieces and nephews holy communion which will cost me some dough and thats followed by drinking in the city and then Sunday, the lords day, I'm playing softball if it doesnt rain.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
I have absolutely nothing planned. If the weather is nice, maybe we'll take the munchkin to the beach or something.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
50 bones a piece.I slip it to them in a hand shake and tell them not to tell their parents what I gave them.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
JCW- that sounds nice! (It's going to rain all weekend here.)
Bird- Nice uncle!
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Sweet, my new plan is to meet my friend at her job and go up to her place to hang out tonight. I don't get up there often because it's pretty far, I don't have a car and there's no bus that goes that way. The little dude will love it, she's got guinea pigs and rabbits and he looooves looking at little critters.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I worked a weeding yesterday. The guy was 60 on marriage #3.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I was off this weekend. I went hiking and found 3 kittens somebody had set out with enough food to last them a day. Of course I brought them home.
About to go back to work. Haven't really checked in here. Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.