Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie and phantom
#21

squirt Wrote:My start was 2007.


Then you left until Blondie came back. Just like at everywhere.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#22

minorthreat Wrote:Link to one by Phantom?

I didn't make an assertion.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:This is great.

Phantom and Blondie straight up embarrassing this weekend.Beyond pathetic.Good job you fucking retards.

I like how you call us retards every since I called you that first. Can't even be original with an insult.

I think we pretty much ruled this weekend.

Probably the best time we've had here.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:This is great.

Phantom and Blondie straight up embarrassing this weekend.Beyond pathetic.Good job you fucking retards.

Anhil8tor Wrote:this is terrible

Token Wrote:Holy Jesus, weren't we talking about the exact same stuff 2 months ago? This is a never-ending cycle until someone gets a ban.


it's getting embarrassing to read at this point ><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

JCW Wrote:I talk about something besides Blondie and other e-people. Do you?


What? Fake wrestling?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#26

phantom Wrote:I like how you call us retards every since I called you that first. Can't even be original with an insult.

I think we pretty much ruled this weekend.

Probably the best time we've had here.

"great job this weekend, babe"

dude you look like such a faggot.Keep it up.Pure comedy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

snarg Wrote:it's getting embarrassing to read at this point ><

Seriously.

I was THIS close to posting the pics of all the players just show off thetard parade.

MT of all people asking his nearly 55 year old ex internet girlfriend BIAB to come get me. What's grama gonna do? :lool:

I never knew MT to be little whiner before. I'm dissappointed.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:Seriously.

I was THIS close to posting the pics of all the players just show off thetard parade.

MT of all people asking his nearly 55 year old ex internet girlfriend BIAB to come get me. What's grama gonna do? :lool:

I never knew MT to be little whiner before. I'm dissappointed.

Wrong again fruitloop. I'm different than you are. i don't consider anyone on these boards a personal friend, let alone a girlfriend. I know half of your love life is played out on message boards but mine is not. Nobody here knows shit about me.

As far as me being a "whiner". A person can only take so much of your terrible posts and watching you and phantom as the Wondertards.
Reply
#29

minorthreat Wrote:Wrong again fruitloop. I'm different than you are. i don't consider anyone on these boards a personal friend, let alone a girlfriend. I know half of your love life is played out on message boards but mine is not. Nobody here knows shit about me.

As far as me being a "whiner". A person can only take so much of your terrible posts and watching you and phantom as the Wondertards.

I'm probably in the most solid, stable relationship out of anyone on these boards, fucking cry baby.

Go cry to grama some more because nobody fucking cares.

Good luck.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

Blondie Wrote:I'm probably in the most solid, stable relationship out of anyone on these boards, fucking cry baby.

Go cry to grama some more because nobody fucking cares.

Good luck.


I'll take "two words that never apply to this person" for the win, Alex.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

Here's a pic of me and your internet gf at the beach, go play with your dick for a while and stop yer cryin'

[Image: P1000603.jpg]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

I'm sure there was a point to posting that picture but I'm not grasping it as of yet.I bet its devastating on some level?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm sure there was a point to posting that picture but I'm not grasping it as of yet.I bet its devastating on some level?

The point is that she meets people on the internet and then hangs out with them in real life. I'm not sure which relationship she is referring to as "stable". The one with her husband, or Saul T Nuts, or LFC, or Phantom? I guess I dated her too, according to her anyway. Sounds really stable.
Reply
#34

Imagine having someone take a picture of you hiding your face for the internet.Holy fuck thats lame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

minorthreat Wrote:The point is that she meets people on the internet and then hangs out with them in real life. I'm not sure which relationship she is referring to as "stable". The one with her husband, or Saul T Nuts, or LFC, or Phantom? I guess I dated her too, according to her anyway. Sounds really stable.
do NOT forgot the most torrid love affair ever. vitamin e.
Reply
#36

RIP VitE

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#37

E totally doesnt come here anymore because he's afraid blondie will get pissed some how and post some personal shit of his.I totally did not hear that and I'm sure he'd dispute that in public.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

hearsay isnt what this board is about.
Reply
#39

CT280 Wrote:hearsay isnt what this board is about.

You are correct.We're better then that.I reported my own post as a violation.I hope the powers that be in snarg(wait-fucking snarg?) are lenient on me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

haaaaaaaaahahahaha
i wondered wtf the report was about
even wrote bird asking him
thanks for clearing it up

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)