Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:This is great.
Phantom and Blondie straight up embarrassing this weekend.Beyond pathetic.Good job you fucking retards.
Anhil8tor Wrote:this is terrible
Token Wrote:Holy Jesus, weren't we talking about the exact same stuff 2 months ago? This is a never-ending cycle until someone gets a ban.
it's getting embarrassing to read at this point ><
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm sure there was a point to posting that picture but I'm not grasping it as of yet.I bet its devastating on some level?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Imagine having someone take a picture of you hiding your face for the internet.Holy fuck thats lame.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
E totally doesnt come here anymore because he's afraid blondie will get pissed some how and post some personal shit of his.I totally did not hear that and I'm sure he'd dispute that in public.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
hearsay isnt what this board is about.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
haaaaaaaaahahahaha
i wondered wtf the report was about
even wrote bird asking him
thanks for clearing it up
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton