Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie and phantom
#41

Blondie Wrote:I'm probably in the most solid, stable relationship out of anyone on these boards, fucking cry baby.

I think you lose this battle to either goat or myself.
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:I think you lose this battle to either goat or myself.

You can just call yourselves the "facebook faggots" for short.Thats what I do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:You can just call yourselves the "facebook faggots" for short.Thats what I do.

jealousy isn't a pretty color on you mr. bird33.

Goat has excellent taste in running shoes and i like his input on the topic.
Reply
#44

Anhil8tor Wrote:jealousy isn't a pretty color on you mr. bird33.

Goat has excellent taste in running shoes and i like his input on the topic.

I'll wager money that goats status reads "How's the weather up there!".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Thanks 8!

Glad we're buds again.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#46

Thanks 8!

Glad we're buds again.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Glad we could hug it out by the end of this thread.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#48

he posted it twice!


Want me to post your facebook front photo for phantom?
Reply
#49

I have one JCW has posted before.

She's a looker. (on the left in case you couldn't tell)



[Image: 737845492_l.jpg]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#50

Anhil8tor Wrote:I think you lose this battle to either goat or myself.

No sorry.

Been in the same relationship since I was 17 and will be there until I'm 80.

I win.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#51

what's hilarious is that I know you don't think that's true.

longevity doesn't mean it's solid.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#52

Oooh, pix from when I was 18! I know you're used to sending out 10 year old pix but let's use something from the last decade if you want to do photo smack on me.

How bout all these goddess photos you keep claiming to have? Cuz saving other chicks titty pix from 4 years ago isn't creepy or anything... but let's see what you've got...

What's funny is that you keep threatening to post these pix like I should be afraid. Gee, they were only public viewing for, what, 3 years til UJ got hacked. I am who I am, and that's all I am. I don't try to get through life pretending I'm hot. I don't go around smacking others looks, all while hiding my orangutan titties in good bras. I don't give 2 shits what the peanut gallery of words and avatars on the Internet thinks about my face or tits or anything else. I could have the worst tits in the world and they'd still be better than yours because they're not attached to a complete fucking kook.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#53

Blondie Wrote:No sorry.

Been in the same relationship since I was 17 and will be there until I'm 80.

I win.


Does he know you solicit men online?
Reply
#54

he once bought her a new mustang so she'd spend less time on line, that worked out well...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#55

minorthreat Wrote:Does he know you solicit men online?

I doubt it. Uh oh, I better PM him and let him know she's sending out titty pix cuz I'm mad at how she moderates at another board...

That's what stable people do, right?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#56

Blondie Wrote:I have one JCW has posted before.

She's a looker. (on the left in case you couldn't tell)

[Image: 737845492_l.jpg]

Hey cool, Steve Corino.

I think she's as a button.

Her panties were probably pretty wet there, she's a big Corino fan.
Reply
#57

Aww thanks papa. :wub: That was actually one of the coolest moments of my life right there... good times!!

Dude is straight up $$, I don't care if you like wrestling or not. Seriously hilarious. Maybe Blondie can give him a ride one day. :thumbsup

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#58

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's hilarious is that I know you don't think that's true.

longevity doesn't mean it's solid.

Don't think whats true?
That I'll be here till Im 80?

No question.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#59

If he has his way that is...He :wub: the Blondie.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#60

JCW Wrote:I doubt it. Uh oh, I better PM him and let him know she's sending out titty pix cuz I'm mad at how she moderates at another board...

That's what stable people do, right?
Who did this to you you fucking lying whore?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)