Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

blondie
#21

squirt Wrote:BLONDIE I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Well aware pupkin. :lool:

It's cuz youre ugly.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

No, I can't see CT's post.

I'll put his tiny little penis in here though, just for shits n giggles.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html

NSFW

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#23

Father Juan Wrote:Point of order: is it creepy to save cock vids for 5 years? I may have some files to delete.

Shut it.

It's on page like 300 of an email account I have. It's fucking HILARIOUS. Of course I didn't delete silly.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#24

BTW- Rockhound says welcome back and he's not THE LEAST bit surprised you're an even bigger tool than you were when you were trashing up WTF.


How predicatble.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:BTW- Rockhound says welcome back and he's not THE LEAST bit surprised you're an even bigger tool than you were when you were trashing up WTF.


How predicatble.

:lool:

Its all true. CT you were always a tosser.

Blondie how can you stand to be around these mutants? Is anyone actually worth reading here?
Reply
#26

Just Blondie.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

Rockhound Wrote::lool:

Its all true. CT you were always a tosser.

Blondie how can you stand to be around these mutants? Is anyone actually worth reading here?

Not really..I stop by and bat a few tards around after work.

Thats about all it's good for these days.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:Not really..I stop by and bat a few tards around after work.

Thats about all it's good for these days.

What is phantom going to think with your new love connection?
Reply
#29

Rockhound Wrote::lool:

Its all true. CT you were always a tosser.

Blondie how can you stand to be around these mutants? Is anyone actually worth reading here?

hey dude, good to see you again. hey man, being a tosser is all i know, what can i say??
Reply
#30

Rockhound Wrote::lool:

Its all true. CT you were always a tosser.

Blondie how can you stand to be around these mutants? Is anyone actually worth reading here?

This is excellent news.
Reply
#31

CT280 Wrote:hey dude, good to see you again. hey man, being a tosser is all i know, what can i say??

I wish I could say the same. Its always the same shit stirring with you. Grow up a little maybe?
Reply
#32

Rockhound Wrote:I wish I could say the same. Its always the same shit stirring with you. Grow up a little maybe?

:loool: ok? not sure what you mean by the shit stirring unless you call calling out a psycho internet whore shit stirring. and if you post on an internet message board with cool nics and avatars, i guess that would be a sign we all have to grow up alittle. enjoy your stay, friend.
Reply
#33

Who is this fucking guy?Bra pics are like currency around here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

this would be the dude from wtf that hated me for scoring some pics from poppy.
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Who is this fucking guy?Bra pics are like currency around here.

No bra pictures needed to see how bad you two are bollixing up this forum. ><
Reply
#36

So someone came here, set up an account, fixed an avatar, and the only reason was to tell CT that he is "shit stirring"?
Reply
#37

hes been here before, but its been awhile.
Reply
#38

CT280 Wrote:this would be the dude from wtf that hated me for scoring some pics from poppy.

As usual you've missed the mark. What a surprise. I've read you starred in your own one man show and Blondie posted it?:lool:
Reply
#39

well he's got 8 posts and i think 4 of them are in this thread.
Reply
#40

Rockhound Wrote:I got a desperate plea from Christy on Yahoo this morning begging me to come over here and slap CT and Bird around and try to convince everyone that she is winning. She said she would make it worth my while if I did.

I thought so.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)