Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does anyone care
#1

that Mel Gibson is a racist, wife-beater?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#2

Some people would have a problem with him cheating on his wife too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Some people would have a problem with him cheating on his wife too.

That too. Even though that's a little different in that it is basically breaking a promise to her. Hating entire races of people, and knocking out someone's front teeth (allegedly) are a little worse.

So, does it bother you, or do you care, that he's a racist, wife-beating cheater?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#4

What do you think of the person that knowingly gets with someone who is married?

I dunno. Huh
Reply
#5

Trip Wrote:What do you think of the person that knowingly gets with someone who is married?

I'd say they had their own issues.

The Lethal Weapon with Joe Pesci was on the other day, and apart from Pesci being annoying as hell I just really didn't enjoy it.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#6

Interesting take.So no blame falls on the person who gets involved with someone they know is married?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

No one asked about blame, just what I thought of the person. I think they have their own issues.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#8

Well now I'm asking about the blame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

its only cheating if you get caught though, right?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Well now I'm asking about the blame.

They didn't make a promise to anyone, but having said that I don't believe anyone is innocent.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Interesting take.So no blame falls on the person who gets involved with someone they know is married?

Peckerhead move by all parties.

As for the racism shit just goes to show that the rich and talented can be mentally defective too.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#12

Father Juan Wrote:As for the racism shit just goes to show that the rich and talented can be mentally defective too.

But do you care? Would it affect you watching his old, or new, movies?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#13

leucifer Wrote:But do you care? Would it affect you watching his old, or new, movies?

Nope, doesn't affect my opinion of his craft one way or the other. Adds a bit to the Lethal Weapon character's insanity if anything.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#14

Father Juan Wrote:Nope, doesn't affect my opinion of his craft one way or the other. Adds a bit to the Lethal Weapon character's insanity if anything.

I'm a little torn on this. I don't think I'd spend money on any of his new movies, if he ever makes another one, but I won't boycott the old ones. Too much work.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#15

leucifer Wrote:I'm a little torn on this. I don't think I'd spend money on any of his new movies, if he ever makes another one, but I won't boycott the old ones. Too much work.

Well, if we stopped partaking in entertainment because those who created it are idiots it'd be slim pickings on the radio, at the movies, on TV.

Hell, message boards would go tits up.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#16

Father Juan Wrote:Well, if we stopped partaking in entertainment because those who created it are idiots it'd be slim pickings on the radio, at the movies, on TV.

Hell, message boards would go tits up.

True dat.

Having said that I've avoided Polanski's films because of his issues.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#17

And Polanski is free, not being extradited to the US to face charges for unlawful sex with a 13 yr old. Fucking Swiss ><

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#18

He can be a racists and I don't give a shit. People ought to be allowed to hate anybody they want to hate.

If I believe that he hits women I'll never watch another thing he does and I was a big fan.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#19

leucifer Wrote:And Polanski is free, not being extradited to the US to face charges for unlawful sex with a 13 yr old. Fucking Swiss ><

Yeah, that's fucked up. Something about the States not releasing some confidential transcripts or some such?

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#20

think mel has been serviced in the back of a certain white limo?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-28-2007, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)