Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

December 1, 2004
#1

It's on Wednesday. I checked.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Xmas is a saturday, crazy
Reply
#3

Today is a wednesday too :S
Reply
#4

Does that mean today is December 1?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

It might. We need an expert
Reply
#6

I say it's sept. 1st.....it was on a wedensday too.
Reply
#7

Who would we know that is a date expert?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I got married last Tuesday which makes that 1 week and 1 day ago today.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Oct 6 2004, 09:11 AM
Who would we know that is a date expert?
[snapback]82747[/snapback]


not me, I'm married, I haven't dated in years
Reply
#10

ask CW....he dates guys all the time.....
Reply
#11

didn't we also have a dec. 1st last year? not addin' up.
Reply
#12

It depends. Is it a leap year next year, that will have some effect.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

no.. this year was a leap year, I distinctly remember there being a February this year
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 01:15 PM
ask CW....he dates guys all the time.....
[snapback]82755[/snapback]
Well, at least everything contained in your weak smack has correct spelling and grammar.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 6 2004, 01:17 PM
no.. this year was a leap year, I distinctly remember there being a February this year
[snapback]82761[/snapback]

there's a february every year, einstein. a leap year is determined by whether that rodent see's his shadow or not. if he sees it, its a leap year, if not, then no go.
Reply
#16

I'm not convinced >_> I don't remember a February in the year I was born ...
Reply
#17

That's because February was before you were born that year.
Reply
#18

I have always thought it was weird that these days stay in the same order all of the time. What are the odds of that happening?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#19

Sounds like we need another serious thread here...maybe there will be an epiphany or two...

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 09:31 AM
Sounds like we need another serious thread here...maybe there will be an [b]epiphany or two...
[snapback]82788[/snapback]
[/b]


please don't use that word, it makes me cry

Cry <-- see?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-02-2008, 02:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)