Poll: Who is the funniest poster? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TomFoolery
15.00%
3
15.00%
VitaminE
45.00%
9
45.00%
Britishlad
0%
0
0%
ClayRock
5.00%
1
5.00%
Bird33
5.00%
1
5.00%
Asshat
30.00%
6
30.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1st Annual IT Awards
#1

Please vote
Reply
#2

I didn't find Banana on the list, so I voted for Asshat
Reply
#3

I can't believe I'm losing to ClayRock.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

Your title still says UJ God - it's not working in your favour. Wink
Reply
#5

i voted for myself...that's why Wink



























actually tom so he'll quit being a bitch
Reply
#6

I love pity votes. Thanks Clay!


:luvu:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

I don't vote in internet pools.
Reply
#8

I assume we're using the term "funniest" loosley
Reply
#9

Well since UDC wasn't on the list .... I voted VE.........

Well I can change my mind if the bribes are right .... Wink

Just sayin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by LeeMan@Oct 13 2004, 04:37 AM
You fukkers better vote for who I tell you to vote for or I'll take you fukkers water walking!
[snapback]85987[/snapback]


FTFY
Reply
#11

kind of need to see them to decide
Reply
#12

I have an urge to do something radical, but nothing comes to mind that I haven't done before...

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#13

I voted for TF in hopes that he may just one day like me.
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by The Hammer@Oct 12 2004, 05:36 PM
I assume we're using the term "funniest" loosley
[snapback]85955[/snapback]
No. It's just too complex of a word for you to understand.
Reply
#15

Loose....like when I put my penis in Jell-o?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#16

VitaminE has won. :vite: Big Grin
Reply
#17

Speech! Speech!
Reply
#18

nine votes - all submitted by Vit E trolls!
Reply
#19

and I got second place too!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Oct 14 2004, 11:45 AM
nine votes - all submitted by Vit E trolls!
[snapback]86957[/snapback]
I'm a VitE troll?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Last Post by who
01-29-2007, 06:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)