Poll: Who is the craziest poster? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UDC
40.91%
9
40.91%
ClayRock
0%
0
0%
VitaminE
31.82%
7
31.82%
7
9.09%
2
9.09%
TomFoolery
18.18%
4
18.18%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

First Annual IT Awards
#1

Please vote
Reply
#2

Why don't you sticky these two polls?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

thanks for the votes everyone Wink
Reply
#4

hell at least your name made a list
Reply
#5

and I don't meen gheyest poster either.
Reply
#6

I don't vote in internet pools.
Reply
#7

Easy ...


UDC!!!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

you know you like it....vote UDC, biatch!!!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

And UDC is the craziest. Was there any doubt? Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Last Post by who
01-29-2007, 06:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)