Poll: Who is the sexiest male poster? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leucetios
71.43%
5
71.43%
Leucetios
14.29%
1
14.29%
Leucetios
0%
0
0%
ClayRock
14.29%
1
14.29%
Asshat
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1st Annual IT Awards
#1

Hey - I came up with the idea AND the nomination, I can do what I want. Wink
Reply
#2

:lmf: I might win this one
Reply
#3

Looks like you're winning. Wink
Reply
#4

I vote for Leu.
Reply
#5

This thread sucks, my shit post was better
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Oct 12 2004, 01:08 PM
This thread sucks, my shit post was better
[snapback]85783[/snapback]
Does that mean you won't be voting?
Reply
#7

don't be hatin' :cw:
Reply
#8

Leu you know I :wub: you, but I think Clay should be added to the list.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

I don't vote in internet pools, especially gay fucking rat cock ones like this.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Oct 12 2004, 01:11 PM
Leu you know I :wub: you, but I think Clay should be added to the list.
[snapback]85794[/snapback]
Then you should have nominated him Wink
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Oct 12 2004, 11:11 AM
Leu you know I :wub: you, but I think Clay should be added to the list.
[snapback]85794[/snapback]


bah! That's it. We're through :angry:
Reply
#12

Oh this is good. Thank you. I would have been so embarassed to have another "Asshat for the Most Sexiest Person" award. I am glad that someone else is going to have a chance to win this one. You guys are great and either one of you deserve this. Thanks.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by asshat@Oct 12 2004, 01:26 PM
Oh this is good.  Thank you.  I would have been so embarassed to have another "Asshat for the Most Sexiest Person" award.  I am glad that someone else is going to have a chance to win this one.  You guys are great and either one of you deserve this.  Thanks.
[snapback]85811[/snapback]
Tom PM'ed me and said I could add you to the list. Wink
Reply
#14

K banana, I nominated Clay. :$

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#15

Why am I not on that list? I'm way sexier than Leo.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by Tribal Dragon@Oct 12 2004, 02:01 PM
Why am I not on that list?  I'm way sexier than Leo.
[snapback]85830[/snapback]
You may be more sexy than Leo.......
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by Banana@Oct 12 2004, 08:30 PM
Tom PM'ed me and said I could add you to the list. Wink
[snapback]85813[/snapback]
Would everyone please not vote for me. This is not fair to the other nominees. Sad

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

can we close the polls while I am still winning?
Reply
#19

I didn't read this!
Reply
#20

I'm not Beau so I don't vote.............

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Last Post by who
01-29-2007, 06:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)