Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vitamin fukkin E ... In here....
#1

Sup Dawg ???


How many fukkin worthless tr00ls do you have atm ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Great Question Lee!

Let me ask around.

Roll call motherfukkers!
Reply
#3

One!
Reply
#4

Two!
Reply
#5

Three!


<-- worst venture to date.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

:o

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#7

Four!

I should have used this one to hit on Bronco Billy - that dood loves the cock!
Reply
#8

Five!

Sup Kyan!

STFU!
Reply
#9

Six!
Reply
#10

Seven!

^^^ POA has what could be my best sig line ever!
Reply
#11

Eight!

SHAZAM!!! I created this one to fukk with Hammer about Norf Cackalacki
Reply
#12

Oops already outted the last to POS's
Reply
#13

That pretty much accounts for all of those I'm fine outting. I've got reason to believe there are four others.

RACK YOU LEEMAN!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Reply
#14

Looks like the list is going to be looooong........ :S

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by LeeMan@Oct 14 2004, 12:39 PM
Looks like the list is going to be looooong........ :S
[snapback]86862[/snapback]

Huh?

Ruckus Wrote:Clay - he loves the cock!
Reply
#16

:lol: love ya V you make me laugh Big Grin

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#17

I've missed you Velvet

Nine!
Reply
#18

FUCK ME RUNNING! I forgot all about this one! Mother Bitch!

10!

Hey Bronco Billy, wanna party?

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#19

Come see me anytime Doc Wink

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#20

<~~~ is and will forever remain cautious of new users......
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-08-2020, 06:54 PM
For Vitamin E
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)