Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gonna go take a dump
#1

logs, pepples, or something wet....take your guess.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Semen

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Semen

2nd

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:logs, pepples, or something wet....take your guess.

wow.. vit e must be using clays nic here... or clay is doing a really week vit e impression
Reply
#5

Bloody Diarrhea with a hint of semen.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Well, this is gorss.
Reply
#7

fem Wrote:Well, this is gorss.
Well this is gorss eyes are nice.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Sassy Wrote:Well this is gorss eyes are nice.

You suck.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:You suck.

I thought you were only posting once today?
Reply
#10

Yeah, I got done work early, so I'm back.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post by cLaY
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)