Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chef is up to his old tricks again........(Whats for Lunch??)
#1

Smothered Pork Chops with fresh pork sausage
Black Eyed Peas
Corn Macqshue
Reply
#2

8, who the fuck is this Chef guy?
Reply
#3

he works with us.. .he is a 55 year old black man that enjoys cooking. so two or three times a week, he fires up the kitchen and cooks us all lunch. I need to get him in a chef had and apron... he looks like chef
Reply
#4

nice.
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:he is this 6 foot 3 inch ebony cock monster that works with us.. .he is 55 years old and enjoys cooking for me as much as I enjoy anal sex from him. so two or three times a week, he rents us a hotel room, he dresses up like a mandingo warrior and I put on my safari outfit with the fitted knee pants that make my ass look like fucking Cameron Diaz and he pumps jiz in me until I can hold no more. I need to get him in a little hat and apron... he looks like dark chocolate covered with sweet creamy butter sauce....mmmm


FTFY (if we are still doing that)
Reply
#6

Chef just dropped 2 sticks of butter into his corn macque shoe.... I bet its good
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:Chef just dropped 2 sticks of butter into his corn macque shoe.... I bet its good

Translation:
corn macque shoe = rectum
Reply
#8

:llma:


Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)