Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just looked at about 7 threads
#1

and they were all shit!!!

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

this makes it 8!
Reply
#3

Don't give up so soon.....there are at least 40 shit thread today.
Reply
#4

Keep at it BL, I'm sure something will turn up!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

greg Wrote:Keep at it BL, I'm sure something will turn up!

anticipation's a bitch

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

Well this is all i could come up with...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-21-2008, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)