Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whos had it done ? nsfw
#1

Circumsision (sp) and if you havent would you ?

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#2

yes, couldn't imagine if i didn't

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Velvet Wrote:Circumsision (sp) and if you havent would you ?

I have been.

Don't remember it though. (thank god)

So do you like a circumsized (sp) or un-circumsized (sp) penis better?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#4

well having a foreskin makes your head more sensitive

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#5

This will be a difficult decision if I ever have a boy. Hmmmm....
Reply
#6

well havent had it with a circumsized man hun so dont know

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#7

Velvet Wrote:well havent had it with a circumsized man hun so dont know
How about that.
I've never thought about
have had it with a circumsized man hun so do not know

.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Purple_Haze Wrote:This will be a difficult decision if I ever have a boy. Hmmmm....

Seriously, if its for religious reasons and what not...not having it done can cause infection if not cleaned very very well.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

I've had it done!! And a visectomy!!

Kinda like a get out of jail free card card!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#10

Velvet Wrote:well havent had it with a circumsized man hun so dont know

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#11

Clay the foreskin protects the head cleaning it is easy .. ther is no need to cut it off if you teach your kid to clean it .

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:Seriously, if its for religious reasons and what not...not having it done can cause infection if not cleaned very very well.

Yeah I know. Not for religious reasons, I just don't want to put my baby in that kind of pain.
Reply
#13

Purple_Haze Wrote:
cLaY Wrote:Seriously, if its for religious reasons and what not...not having it done can cause infection if not cleaned very very well.

Yeah I know. Not for religious reasons, I just don't want to put my baby in that kind of pain.
This was not a yes or no question. How do you know it?Then what for?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Jdub Wrote:I've had it done!! And a visectomy!!

Kinda like a get out of jail free card card!!

Vasectomy for me as well!!!!!!!

(I like younger girls)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#15

Purple_Haze Wrote:Yeah I know. Not for religious reasons, I just don't want to put my baby in that kind of pain.

They'll never know the difference...won't even remember it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Dont Chop it off thats mean

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#17

Velvet Wrote:well havent had it with a circumsized man hun so dont know
Have you had it with any that walk upright?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

On the odd ocasion arby .. why you want to try it to ?

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#19

Velvet Wrote:On the odd ocasion arby .. why you want to try it to ?
yer damn skippy. when?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#20

Anytime your ready just make sure your rested cause I like it for a long time Wink

[Image: vel.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)