Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome to Seagull
#1

You sure are a devious one. Welcome anyway, and enjoy you're stay.
Reply
#2

hi seagull, hope you enjoy mate Big Grin

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

Checking index .....


Hmmmm ... Seagull is free ....


Welcome MÃ¥sen

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Hey, Seagull. Welcome!!!!!!!!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

Howdy, welcome to the club. Wink
Reply
#6

What's up shitting bird!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

Seagull=Devious? Why didn't he just post seagull?
Reply
#8

:o :blink:
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Mar 16 2004, 05:56 PM
Seagull=Devious?  Why didn't he just post seagull?
Now that's weird. <_<
Reply
#10

No I'm not seagull. Definetely not.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 16 2004, 05:24 PM
No I'm not seagull.&nbsp; Definetely not.
That's good. That guy is a wannabe loser with nothing of substance to add here anyway.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 17 2004, 12:24 AM
No I'm not seagull.&nbsp; Definetely not.
But you are from UJ?
Reply
#13

yes I was at uj. I had a different name at first but then I changed it to devious .

:fuckYou:
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 16 2004, 05:28 PM
yes I was at uj. I had a different name at first but then I changed it to devious .
So, where do you live?
Reply
#15

LOng Isalnd NY

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 16 2004, 05:30 PM
LOng Isalnd NY
So what was your original nic at UJ?
Reply
#17

Where do you live doug Wink ?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

maybe further on down the road I'll give my old nic

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

I only had 200 posts. I was a uj regular but still a newbie.. I'm definetely not anybody major from over there.. I found out about this site yesterday and have been here since.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 17 2004, 12:37 AM
I only had 200 posts. I was a uj regular&nbsp; but still a newbie..
Did you get along with me?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
02-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
07-19-2004, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)