Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ejaculation.....
#1

where do you prefer to put it..... I mean if you have a choice the next time.. where would be your #1 choice?

Ladies... where would you want it?


internal?

stomach?

back?

ass?

chin?
Reply
#2

I like it in the eye, it's not as bad as it sounds.



Sin,

Fem
Reply
#3

I enjoy hitting the old lady doggie style and pulling out and sprayin her ass down with a full load of man seed....
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:I enjoy hitting my cell mate doggie style and pulling out and sprayin his big hairy ass down with a full load of man seed....
That is pretty sick dude.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

I like to squirt cum on a chicks chin. I even try to get it up the nose when I do it sometimes.
Reply
#6

Stomach all the way.
Reply
#7

I'm a boob guy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Stomach all the way.

This makes me hot. I am glad to see there are women that frequent this board.
Reply
#9

It has been a long time since I have had any action, but I would have to go with the stomach. I like to lick it off later. Mine can be kinda salty, but it is an aquired taste.
Reply
#10

I am a big fan of the small of the back.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

It doesn't matter to me. I like getting dirty, so anywhere will do.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

in the honey pot, from behind

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:in the honey pot, from behind

Confusednarg:
he's not asking where you like it put, but where the chic you are with would want it. :roll:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

haha...


I am starting to think you 2 really don't like each other
Reply
#15

Arby Wrote:he's not asking where you like it put, but where the chic you are with would want it. :roll:

sorry, i got cornfused :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

It's always fun when you (the guy) doesn't have to pull out.
Reply
#17

Purple_Haze Wrote:It's always fun when you (the guy) doesn't have to pull out.

yeah but I have been doin that for so long now.... also if she is on top ..... .its only a matter of time before gravity pulls your load down....
Reply
#18

i'm with san dog and 8, i like to spray down the back


i like to see how far up the back i can get, the higher it gets, the harder it is for her to wipe her self down

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#19

Purple_Haze Wrote:It's always fun when you (the guy) doesn't have to pull out.

Thats sexy, can I cum in you?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

dezdrew Wrote:i'm with san dog and 8, i like to spray down the back


i like to see how far up the back i can get, the higher it gets, the harder it is for her to wipe her self down

yeah.. spray that bitch in her hair too..... just to piss a bitch off
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-28-2007, 02:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)